Skip to main content




NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION: You and your student must live in the EVHS Attendance Area and show proof of residence in order to pick up a registration packet.  Attendance Area Locator



Diplomas: You may pick up your diploma between the hours of 8 am to 12 noon. Please bring a photo id with you.

Admissions: A complete registration packet must be submitted in person by the parent or guardian prior to enrollment. Student's Birth Certificate, Parent/Guardian's photo ID, immunization records (if your student is coming from outside of Santa Clara County, they will need a TB Assessment), Report Card/Transcript and proof of residency. We will also require an official withdrawal from previous school.  Please see the links at the right of this page for the required forms. A registration packet must be picked up at the registrar’s office.

Withdrawal: Parent must be present to complete the process. Please provide forwarding information such as new mailing address and school of destination. Please remember to bring your student's books to be turned in.

Change of Address:  Two forms are required to verify a change of address. These forms can be obtained and submitted to the Registrar’s office Monday through Friday from 8 am to 12 pm.  Please see the links to your left for the forms titled CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND Residency Status Verification Form. You will present a proof of residency with these forms. Please bring your original documents and copies of your original documents.

Transcript Requests:  You may now request a transcript, Official or Unofficial through Parchment. com. Just click on the logo                                                                transcript-button1.jpg

Create your account and follow directions for requests.

 You may also obtain and submit your transcript request at the front desk during regular school hours (7:30 AM-4:00 PM). Transcripts for former students are $5.00 each. PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS TO PROCESS EACH REQUEST.

If you are requesting a transcript by mail, please fill out the form (see the link on left); include your processing fee and a copy of your California photo ID. You may send your request to:

Evergreen Valley High School

Attention: REGISTRAR

3300 Quimby Road

San Jose, California 95148


Official Transcripts: a transcript that is signed and sealed in an envelope

Unofficial Transcripts: a transcript used to evaluate academic history by the student, counselor, or which does not need to be sealed or signed (can be hand carried).

Grad Verification: Please fax your request with the student's full name, date of birth and year of attendance and /or graduation. Please attach the student's signed release form. Please allow 2 working days for processing. Fax number: 408-347-7005.


Contact: Irene Bourbour

Phone: (408) 347-7070

Fax: (408) 347-7005


Office Hours: Summer Hours are: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8 am to 3:30 pm.

Closed Thurs. 12 to 4 pm

Closed for Lunch: 1 -  2 pm

Class of 2018 Diplomas are released now and come during summer hours. ID is needed.